Welcome to Rossell India Ltd
Rossell India Limited was formerly Rossell Tea Limited. The Company has diverse interests in Tea, Aviation and Hospitality. To better reflect the diversification of its businesses, and to create a unified brand, the company, on the 19th of April 2011, rechristened itself as Rossell India Limited. Post this rechristening, Rossell India Limited has also restructured itself into three divisions – Tea, Aviation & Defence (Technology and Engineering) and Product Support Services (Aerospace). In the Aerospace and Defence segment, the company has JV’s, partnerships and service agreements with leading OEMs of the world. Apart from this, Rossell India Limited also has strategic partnerships in the Hospitality sector. Rossell India is listed on the Bombay, Kolkata and Guwahati Stock Exchanges.
- Quarterly Results
- Review Report on the Unaudited Financial Results for the Nine Months ended 31st December, 2013
- Unaudited Financial Results for the Three Months ended 30th Sept 2013 View Files >>
- Annual Reports
- Annual Report for the Financial Year 2012-2013
- Annual Report for the Financial Year 2011-2012 View Files >>
- Shareholding pattern
- Shareholding pattern as on 31st March 2014
- Shareholding pattern as on 31st December 2013 View Files >>
Rossell India Limited has collaborative strategic investments in the fast food business in Nigeria, Africa. With franchise rights from YUMS, the brand owners of KFC, Pizza hut and Taco Bell, eight KFC stores are already operational. By the end of 2012, forty outlets would be operational.
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Education & Health Care
We believe in Sustainable Agriculture at our Tea Gardens. We ensure that our gardens' productivity is enhanced over long term...
We care for our Environment. We use minimum chemicals in our agricultural practices. Soil and Water Management complied with integrated ...